Monday, March 26, 2018

Slicing up eyeballs, I want you to know

I forgot to post! This past weekend saw another installment of Backpacks at 8pm and a bonus hour 9-10pm as I covered for Evolutions. The 8-9pm hour included tracks from TSOL, Wang Chung (yup!), Master Servos, Keep, and something brand new from Boston boys - House of Harm. 

In the second half, I expressed my ongoing love/hate nostalgia thing with Boston in the early 00s. All the hits made tres cool by other, better DJs and deviant kids. Boston, you had it all... once.

+Weekend wrap-ups
+/- Nicknames
+/- Vanilla Coke
+ "The Most"
- Lip tattoos
+ Mission Hill, Spring Hill Terrors, Camp Center, 779
- Everyone was either lovesick or depressed
+ +/- Lists

 You can catch it all on the archives at http://wmbr.mit.edu/cgi-bin/arch





No comments:

Post a Comment