Saturday, September 10, 2016

Take Me To The Volcano

First week of the semester at MIT means that my job is crazy busy and by the weekend my brain has melted out of my ears. When, during your busiest moments, you find yourself fantasizing about "easier days" waiting on customers and slicing sandwich meats, then you know you have officially hit the wall and it's time for a break.

Yes, work has me feeling a little down this week but without it, I wouldn't get to be on the radio at WMBR. So for that, I'm eternally grateful because I love the hour I get to spend with you all every Saturday night. Enjoy tonight because it will be Monday soon enough...


Tune in for tracks from Doves, Beastmilk, The Cure, Zounds, Mortal Boy and more.
10-11pm 88.1FM Cambridge  Listen Live or via the archives at http://wmbr.org/




No comments:

Post a Comment